Ryzentosh B450 Tomahawk Max, Ryzen 5 3600, RX 570 and GTX 1660 Super
Before you start, my recommendation is not to use my EFI files blindly. Best stability and performance you get with creating your own that perfectly suits you HW and you will be able to debug it and understand.
The best guide you should and that I used is here: https://dortania.github.io/
- Case: MSI MAG FORGE 100M (not relevant, just wanted to show)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Graphics Card 1: SAPPHIRE NITRO Radeon RX 560 4G
- Graphics Card 2: MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X (just for Windows, automatically ignored in macOS, I have it in the main slot)
- Board: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX – AMD B450
- PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus Gold – 550W (not relevant, just wanted to show)
- RAM: Crucial Ballistix Black 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200 (not relevant, just wanted to show).
What works/doesn’t work:
It looks like everything works except Sleep. This is my main machine. DRM, iMessage, Sound, Bluetooth (USB), Ethernet, 144hz output, USB 3.0…..