OpenCore 0.6.5 EFI for AMD Ryzen Hackintosh (macOS 10.13 – 11.0.1)
||AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 3.6GHz 8-Core, 32MB
||Gigabyte x570 UD
||32GB (2 x 16GB) RAM XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 @ 3200MHz
||Sapphire RX 570 8GB GDDR5
|WiFi & Bluetooth
||Fenvi T919 (BCM94360CD)
|OS Disk (NVMe)
||ADATA Xpg Sx6000 Pro 512GB
macOS version: 11.0.1 (20B29)
OpenCore version: 0.6.5
Table of content
Compatible macOS versions
- High Sierra (10.13.x)
- Mojave (10.14.x)
- Catalina (10.15.x)
- Big Sur (11.x)
- Partially-working virtualization (only VirtualBox & Parallels Dekstop 13.1.0 or below)
- Partially-working audio (Frontal and Back. USB microphone not)
- OC: Failed to calculate size of false field containing as a type, context !
How to use
- Make your USB installer with this guide
- Clone the repository and paste “BOOT” and “OC” directories into your’s pendrive “EFI” folder
- Download GenSMBIOS to generate unique SMBIOS information. Run it and select Generate SMBIOS, as the model select iMacPro1,1.
- Open config.plist with ProperTree and go to PlatformInfo > Generic. Set MLB (Board Serial), SystemSerialNumber (Serial) and SystemUUID (SmUUID) to generated values. Change ROM to your network card’s MAC address without the
: character. How to get MAC Address?
- Boot it!
You CAN NOT use SMBIOS from this repository, it MUST be unique for every macOS installation
The SSDT is for my PC configuration, recomend get your own SSDT and debbug To modify SSDT use MaciASL. If SSDT does not help read Dortania’s guide about sleep. Remember to try USB mapping.
Adobe applications fix
Adobe applications crash on AMD Hackintoshes due to missing intel_fast_memset instructions. Follow this guide to get it working!
If you have any problems with installation or booting your macOS, kernel panics or another system related issue check OC configuration guide
If something else isn’t working properly (for example USB ports, iServices, DRM/Netflix) check Post-Install guide
If you have any other questions or issues, feel free to ask on AMD-OSX Discord or Forum