Tested on i3 & i5 models, yet to test on i7(horizon)
||Mi Notebook 14 2020
||Intel Core i5-10210U / i3-10110U
||8GB Samsung DDR4 2666MHz
||SATA SSD Controller
||Intel UHD Graphics 620
||Intel Wireless AC 9462
- Intel UHD Graphics
- Touchpad including Gestures
- Webcam (Tested on i3 model)
- Audio (Both Speaker and Headphones)
- Microphone (Only headset. Fix below)
- Battery Manager
- Almost Everything Important xD.
HDMI (Will Update if fixed) FIXED
Bluetooth (Will Update if fixed) FIXED
Microphone (Will Update if fixed) HEADPHONE MICROPHONE(FIX BELOW)
- iServices (IG it’ll work after SMBIOS edit)
Camera (No inbuilt camera. I forgot to order webcam along with laptop xD). Works on i3 model, not tested on any other.
Microphone Fix (Headset)
- Download Combojack here.
- Follow the documentation to install combojack.
- Go to system Preferences > Sound > Input and choose Line In as input device.
- Insert headphone, combojack pop-up will appear, select headset from the list.
- Still having an issue, try disabling ambient noise reduction.
- Done. Enjoy..!
For iServices fix click here.
NOTE:- OPEN CONFIG.PLIST AND INSERT APPROPRIATE PLATFORM INFO (SERIAL, UUID ETC) BEFORE INSTALLING.
Additional:- Touchpad will probably not work during installation. Keep Usb Mouse handy.