GPD P2 MAX Hackintosh
EFI files for hackintosh on the GPD P2 MAX, works on Catalina and Big Sur. If you see anything that could be added or changed don’t hesitate to make a pull request.
- Create a bootable Big Sur or Catalina bootable USB using this tutorial but use my CLOVER folder at the point where you should configure CLOVER bootloader
- Boot from this usb then install Big Sur/Catalina on a free partition of your drive
- During first boot, after installing the OS, mount your EFI partition and place the CLOVER folder alongside other OSes bootloader
- Reboot and change BIOS bootloader order to have clover bootloader as first entry
- Open your config.plist and generate a new serial number Tutorial here, If you use the
Clover Configurator to generate directly, it will be more convenient.
- Install additionals drivers.
- Reboot and enjoy !
- Graphics Acceleration
- Brightness control
- Power Management
- Battery Status
- USB and USB Mapping
- Sleep / Wake ( Black screen on Big Sur when wake up )
- TouchPad ( 20190919 Chinese keyboard firmware will cause problems, use the file driver inside touchpad_driver to downgrade, credits : @Gabe87 from insanelymac )
- Internal Wi-Fi Intel AC 7625
What doesn’t work
How to use the internal Wi-Fi
/Applications, run it and then set it boot automatically. Remove the original Wi-Fi icon from the tray.
The lastest Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver: https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless
in config.plist to support more higher resolution, such as 1440×900 HiDPI, 1680×1050 HiDPI.
So you shoud run:
setup_var_3 0x876 0x02
like this (https://github.com/Azkali/GPD-P2-MAX-Hackintosh/issues/16) to set the DVMT Pre-Allocated from 32M to 64M.
@Gabe87 from insanelymac forums
Fewt’s Hackintosh guide
GPD for making the great P2 MAX
Thanks to @andreyakostov for his direct contributions and help throughout the project since the beginning !
@lazd for the Goodix TouchScreen driver