HP ZBook-G1 黑苹果 OpenCore
A repository for OpenCore boot-loader for HP ZBook 15 G1. This repository will be updated weekly!
- 🥲 Current OpenCore bootloader version: 0.7.0 ( Jun 8th 2021)
- Added support for macOS 12 Monterey Beta (Currently tested working on Beta 1).
- Replaced AppleALC.kext with VoodooHDA.kext for external microphone working and so on.
- Tweaked some OC configuration to make macOS working smoothly.
- Kexts are up-to-date by hand-compiled kexts on Acidanthera repositories.
Reminder for those who are going to install macOS 12 Beta!!
- Please consider disabling these following kexts due to (currently not) support. Waiting for developer to fix it.
- Laptop: HP ZBook 15 G1
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4900MQ 3.8GHz
- GPU: Intel HD 4600 Mobile
- Wi-Fi Card: Broadcom BCM94352HMB
- Removeable GPU: nVIDIA Quardo K1100M (Not working on macOS so I disabled it for power saving)
- Fully supported for all channels for the Wi-Fi. ❄️
- Fully DSDT patching which means it will be supported for most of the HP ZBook G1 laptops specs so you don’t have to worry about changing your BIOS settings. 🔌
- Fully accelerated graphics video for Intel HD 4600 which is replaced by the name “Intel Iris Pro Graphics” and has 4096MB Video RAM for doing heavy task. 🕹
- Fully supported for sleep and hibernate mode 3-25. 💤
- Fully supported for macOS 10.10 to 10.16 out-of-the-box. 📈
- Fully supported for Intel Virtualization which means you can run Virtual Machines with ease, tested on Parallels Desktop, VMWare Fusion, Docker, Android Studio, Xcode Simulator. 📡
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are fully supported for macOS 10.14 -> 10.16 (with Broadcom BCM943xxx)
- Fan control is working perfectly. 🦄
- Support for multi-gesture touchpad such as 2,3,4-fingers. 👋
- USB Ports are fully patched and ready to be used. ⌨️
- Webcam is working normally. 📷
❌ Not working
- Internal SD Card Reader. 📬
- Display output (HDMI – DisplayPort) is not working due to the removeable GPU is not working. If you still insisting of remove that GPU and it still not works. 🖥
- There is a very small percentage that the in-board (speaker) audio will not be working so you will have to fake plug in a headphone jack then remove it and you will be able to listen to the speaker again. 🧭